Bray Property Management provides the following services to Homeowners Associations:
- Receive all fees, dues, charges or assessments which may become due to the Association from its members.
- Maintain records of all financial transactions Bray performs for and on behalf of the Association.
- Maintain a system of office records on behalf of and for your Association.
- Submit to the Association, on a monthly basis, a financial packet including all applicable reports.
- Establish and maintain a general operating account for the Association in which to pay bills on behalf of the Association.
- Pursue collection of all delinquent accounts on a monthly basis, in accordance with the Association’s Policies.
- Prepare an annual meeting packet, including the annual budget for the Association.
- Administer and oversee contracts for maintenance of common areas and common improvements.
- Bray will perform, at the request of the Board of Directors, the solicitation of bids, summation of bids, and processing of all invoices.
MEETINGS and ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- Prepare and mail the meeting notices and proxies for the annual meeting and any special meeting, on behalf of the Association.
- Bray will attend the Annual Meeting for the Association.
- Prepare and submit the Periodic Report renewal with the Colorado Secretary of State, as well as renewing the annual Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) registration.
- Maintain a current membership list.
- A ‘Welcome Packet’ will be mailed to all new members, containing information about the Association, the services Bray provides, and information on how to set up online payment of dues.
- Complete regular inspections of the community bi-monthly basis to uphold the standards set forth within the CC&Rs of the Association.
- Serve as a liaison with the owners, realtors, mortgage companies, and title companies when properties are sold.
Ensure all governing documents are available via the www.brayhoa.com website.